My career and life coaching business is thriving and I will now be coaching full time. For more information see lmeadows.com or contact me at email@example.com or 617-322-9622.
It has been a pleasure to work with my health insurance clients over the years, and if you are now looking for insurance assistance I regret that I will not be able to assist you.
While I don’t know any other fee-only general health insurance advisors, here are a few resources:
- Health Care For All’s Helpline offers excellent free advice at 800-272-4232.
- For Medicare in Massachusetts: the SHINE Program offers free consultations with trained volunteers at senior centers. Call 800-243-4636, extension 3.
- There is an excellent informational website called Medicare Interactive. It has a national focus but also some state-specific information. Go to medicareinteractive.org.
- For Medicare outside of Massachusetts there is a program called SHIP, the State Health Insurance Program. To find a state SHIP program go to shiptalk.org.
- Disabled Massachusetts adults seeking health insurance advising can contact Lee Rachel Jurman, a fee-only disability specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I wish you all the best.